|Job Ref: 03206||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Kppm are looking to recruit Civil Design Engineer for our client an International multidiscipline Consultancy with offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway, and Dundalk.
The successful candidate will work in a civil team within a multidisciplinary design office and will involve working on exciting projects across various sectors including; Education, Leisure, Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial and Residential for both public and private clients.
Work with a dynamic civil infrastructure site development design team in Dublin, some flexibility if alternative location is preferable.
The ideal candidate will have experience in site development projects including:
· Storm Drainage
· Road Geometry
· Foul drainage
· Road markings and signage
· Cut / Fill balancing sites
· Irish Water and other utility provider liaison
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following design stages
· Feasibility design
· Civil design elements of planning applications
· Detailed design of civil engineering works
Role of designer at construction stage
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Engineering (Level 8) with 7+ year’s experience working in a Design Consultancy.
· Chartered Engineer Preferable
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
· Enthusiastic, hardworking and a positive outlook and approachable manner
· Well-motivated, willing to take responsibility and able to work as part of a team or alone when required
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com