|Job Ref: 03355||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Cork|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Civil Engineer – Junior Level (Cork)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Civil Engineer – Junior Level (Cork) for our client a top Building Contractor in Ireland who build, refurbish and extend buildings around the country and cover all sectors – Healthcare, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Residential, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centre’s.
· Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
· Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
· Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications
· Record all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
· Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
· Conduct your work in a safe manner and adhere to all Health & Safety regulations
· Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
· Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
· Follow directions and attend meetings as required
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a third level qualification in Engineering with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in setting out or site engineer.
· Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
· Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
· Excellent communication skills
· Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org