|Job Ref: 03077||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Civil Engineer (South Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit Civil Design Engineer for our client: One of Irelands longest established Civil and Structural consulting engineers who have a portfolio of flagship projects for international and national clients on roads, bridges & drainage, commercial, educational, housing and data centre projects.
· Design, co-ordination and management of various projects.
· Works will involve liaising with Architects and other Design Team members, attending site meetings/inspections to monitor progress.
· Reporting on project development.
· You may also be required to assist in tender submissions, quality control and various other appropriate tasks associated with the position including supervising junior engineers and technicians.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Civil Engineer with 5-10 years design experience for drainage and roads design.
· Experience in the use of Windes or other drainage design software would be a key requirement.
· Familiarity with causeway or other drainage design software and Cad 3d civil would be beneficial.
· The candidate will have good leadership skills and strong technical ability.
· Candidates must have excellent experience managing projects and the delivery of designs on time.
· Have excellent organisation skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to deliver work to set timescales.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com