|Job Ref: 03328||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Civil Engineer – (South Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit Civil Design Engineer with a blended mix of experience across roads, transport, infrastructure, and drainage design.
Our client is: One of Irelands longest established Civil and Structural consulting engineers who have a portfolio of flagship projects for international and national clients on Roads, Bridges & Drainage, Commercial Mixed use, Residential, Schools, Healthcare and Hi -Tech / Data Centre projects across Ireland and Europe.
Initially will be on the various civil aspects associated with the structural projects, including masterplanning, planning, cut and fill, drainage design and have an interest to grow into more bespoke civil works over time.
· Design, co-ordination and management of various projects.
· Works will involve liaising with Architects and other Design Team members, attending site meetings/inspections to monitor progress.
· Reporting on project development.
· You may also be required to assist in tender submissions, quality control and various other appropriate tasks associated with the position including supervising junior engineers and technicians.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Civil Engineering with 7-10 years design experience in roads, transport, infrastructure, and drainage design.
· Experience in the use of Windes or other drainage design software would be a key requirement.
· Familiarity with causeway or other drainage design software and Cad 3d civil would be beneficial.
· The candidate will have good leadership skills and strong technical ability.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org