|Job Ref: 02609||Recruiter: Tracey Hayden|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Construction Project Manager (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial, Educational, Fit Out, Refurbishments, Food Processing, Healthcare, Hotel / Leisure, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Residential and Retail.
· The role involves managing sub-contractors as part of the project team.
· Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
· Maintain Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
· Manage program and progress to achieve timeframe.
· Attend meetings.
· Procurement and project supply chain.
Education / Experience:
· Suitable candidates will be 3rd level degree qualified with an Engineering, Construction Management or Project Management Degree with 6+ year’s experience as a Project Manager with experience on refurbishment and new build projects.
This is a staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply, please email cv or call Tracey Hayden 086 1702901
or email firstname.lastname@example.org