|Job Ref: 02966||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Construction Project Manager (Dublin / Leinster) For Tier 1 Main Construction Contractor.
kppm are looking for a Construction Project Manager who is top of their profession to work for our client a tier 1 main construction contractor on commercial Mixed-use projects in Dublin and Leinster region.
Suitable candidates will have a 3rd level Engineering and or Construction Management qualification plus 10 years construction industry experience a minimum of 5 years working as a Construction project manager for a Tier 1 construction main contractor working on large scale commercial mixed use construction projects including New Builds, Retrofits an Expansions: Building Shell & Core (Ground to Roof) and Fit Out (Hi Spec Interiors).
A demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
Strong knowledge of safety management and quality management.
Ability to lead with confidence, mentor and motivate staff working under you.
· You will be a commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.
· Natural leader with the ability to communicate well with senior management.
· Strong manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
· Achievement motivated team player.
· Good relationship manager.
· Deliver a quality projects to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives.
· Maintain the highest standards in health & safety, quality and client service / ensuring that contracts are completed safely, per programme, on budget and snag free.
· Manage project budgets.
· Plan and schedule the construction programme and ensure project progress is in line with the programme schedule.
· Cost and procure sub-contractor packages and liaise with the project QS to manage project costs on a weekly basis.
· Manage staff performance on projects.
· As the project manager working for our client you will report to: Contracts Manager/Associated Directors
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email
or email firstname.lastname@example.org