|Job Ref: 02706||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Naas, Co. Kildare|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Construction Project Manager (Naas, Co. Kildare) – Residential Projects
Kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager for our client who specialise in building
Residential, Commercial, Conservation and Fit out and projects. They have worked on high profile, specification building projects.
· The role involves managing sub-contractors as part of the project team.
· Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
· Maintain Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
· Manage program and progress to achieve timeframe.
· Attend meetings.
· Procurement and project supply chain.
Education & Experience:
· Suitable candidates will be 3rd level degree qualified with an Engineering, Construction Management or Project Management Degree with 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager with experience on residential conversion and refurbishment projects.
This is a staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com