|Job Ref: 3115||Recruiter: Tracey Hayden kppm Principal recuriter 0861702901|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €|
Construction Project Manager ( South Dublin ) – Pharma Projects
Kppm are looking to recruit a Project Manager for our client who specialise in building
Pharmaceutical project. They have worked on high profile, specification building projects.
· The role involves managing sub-contractors as part of the project team.
· Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
· Maintain Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
· Manage program and progress to achieve timeframe.
· Attend meetings.
· Procurement and project supply chain.
Education & Experience:
· Suitable candidates will be 3rd level degree qualified with an Engineering, Construction Management or Project Management Degree with 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager with experience on Pharma Projects
· A strong track record
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
This is a staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please email email@example.com or call Tracey Hayden 0861702901
or email firstname.lastname@example.org