Construction Project Manager – Commercial Mixed Use projects (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Construction Project Manager for our client a top Building Contractor in Ireland who build, refurbish and extend buildings around the country and cover all sectors – Healthcare, Commercial mixed use, Residential, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centre’s.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Develop project plans and schedules and execute plans to achieve agreed outcomes
- Comply with the Health & Safety aspects of the project in line with company policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate project activities in accordance with company Quality System, Standard Quality Procedures and Engineering Specifications.
- Manage complete day to day life-cycle of project from initial stages through to hand-over.
- Meet agreed objectives in the areas of timely delivery, cost, quality and client satisfaction.
- Work to resolve critical site issues.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Obtain all necessary internal permits.
- To be responsible for the successful delivery of project through leadership, management, technical & engineering expertise throughout the project life-cycle.
- Manage the day to day site operations of subcontractors on site
- Manage the day-to-day internal finishes on site
- Manage the work flow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the program of works on site
- Agree sub-contractors’ long term and short term program and monitor performance
- Ensure highest level of health and safety is upheld at all times
Education & Experience
- Suitable candidates must hold a Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent;
- 5+ years post-qualification experience with tier one contractors
- Background in large scale, high head count sites
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Have good spoken and written communication skills.
- Be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate.
- Good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
Salary will be negotiable depending on your experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org