Construction Quality Manager – (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Construction Quality Manager for our client a top Building Contractor in Ireland who build, refurbish and extend buildings around the country and cover all sectors – Healthcare, Commercial mixed use, Residential, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centre’s.
· Liaise with the Senior management teams, site and office personnel to ensure compliance with the QMS. This will include client, design team and sub-contractor Quality Managers.
· Working closely with Senior Management within the group, take full responsibility for the management of the company Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance to the ISO 9001:2015 standards.
· Work with others in the company to develop, promote, and achieve improvements and higher standards in the quality of company operations and completed works.
· Carry out regular audits of the site and issue audit reports to the Senior Management Team.
· Prepare regular status reports for the Directors.
· Prepare Quality Management Plans (QMP) for projects as they commence.
· Regularly inspect the works for compliance with specification, quality of workmanship, building standards, Building Regulations, and adherence to program.
· Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
· Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
· Supervise and provide guidance and feedback
· Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
· Ensure that the quality management system and quality control procedures are implemented, that inspections take place, and that records are kept.
· Compile assessment reports at Practical / Substantial Completion, noting adherence to / divergence from the QMS and QMP and performance of site management and subcontractors.
· Manage the collection an handover of BCCAR documentation.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must a Minimum Degree qualification or higher with 3 years working on site with a large-scale construction/engineering organization.
· Proficient in BIM 360 Field and Power BI.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
· Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently,
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
· Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Our client offers strong competitive salaries with benefits such as; 8% pension contribution, company vehicles (depending on the role), health care program, Learning and Development opportunities, company laptop, company phone.
Salary will be negotiable depending on your experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org