Construction Site Manager (Sweden & Germany) Data Centre Project: Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 8+ years experience working as a Construction Site Manager on large scale projects and have recently worked on a minimum of 1 to 2 recent large scale Data Centre Projects
- Reporting to the Project Manager your key responsibilities are:
- Managing sub-contractors and direct personnel
- Monitoring work schedules
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe construction at all times
- Strong time management
- Strong communication skills.
Package and Terms:
- Salary: €Negotiable.
- Home travel: Rotation every 3rd week; travel out on a Friday / return on a Monday €6,800 allowances paid per annum to cover travel.
- Due to current government guidelines: quarantine requirements and travel restrictions it may not be possible to travel regularly at present, flexibility will be required until travel returns to normal.
- A home travel bonus of €250 net + per month applies where home travel is not availed of.
- Subsistence – €800 net per month/ local currency depending on region.
- Accommodation – provided single/shared basis.
- Transport – pooled vehicle use in Sweden; public transport in Frankfurt.
- Bonus – discretionary annual.
- Pension/Life Assurance.
- Annual leave: 24 days per year
For further information or to apply please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm in Dublin: P: 00 353 86 8205038. E:email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job