|Job Ref: 02517||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Construction Supervisor / Clerk of Works (Dublin) – 6 month fixed term contract
kppm are looking to recruit a Construction Supervisor Clerk of Works (Dublin) for our client a Development company who own and develop Class A office developments. As a Construction Supervisor / Clerk of Works, you will work on patination remediation works of a Class A project.
· The appointed supervisor will be familiar with supervising construction works or construction related activity.
· The appointed supervisor must possess an eye for detail.
· The appointed supervisor must be able to ride on a MEWP/cherry picker.
· The works are sequence / time and weather dependent – the supervisor must be capable of monitoring the works to ensure that both works method statements and product application specifications are being strictly adhered to.
· Maintain meticulous detailed records (including photographs) of works as they are implemented and record progress of each phase of works.
· Monitor material usage and report in a timely manner if additional material is required.
· Liaise with the Property Agent to advise them of pending works programme.
The works supervisor will familiarise themselves with the following:-
1. The layout of the Class A Office Project.
2. The tenant demise areas and the Landlord retained parts
3. Health and safety and welfare facilities
4. Contractor method statements
5. Axel load-bearing capacity paving limitations
6. Report on the patination
7. Outline specification for patination remediation
8. AWN Consulting Report on corrosion issues on the patination to the brass façade panels and the future protection of same at the Class A office project.
9. Relevant Sculpt Nouveau product data sheets
10. Relevant Sculpt Nouveau technical data sheets
Application of certain materials specified and in particular Sculpt Nouveau Ever Clear is both time and weather dependent the works supervisor will ensure that the contractor does not attempt to commence work when either time available or weather conditions will not permit the correct application of the material
· The works supervisor will maintain daily record of works undertaken.
· The works supervisor will ensure that programmed works take into account weather forecasts.
· The works supervisor will ensure that works to covered areas are held for periods of inclement weather.
· Issue reports (of works completed / works programmed) on a weekly basis.
This is a 6-month fix term contract position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
To discuss this great opportunity in further detail or to apply please call or Email Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com