|Job Ref: 2969||Recruiter: Tracey Hayden 0861702901|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction,||Salary Range: €60000-75000|
Contracts Manager (Mechanical Services Installation)
Responsible for the management of various projects/jobs.
· A trade background preferably with a third level qualification preferable buildings services .
· Proven record of co-coordinating and managing large and medium size construction projects maybe from a building services role and have knowledge and finance and estimation and design teams.
· A minimum of 5 years in Senior Project Management.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure and within strict timescale’s.
· Ability to drive and motivate site personnel / subcontractors.
To work for our client a leading Mechanical Services Company with a extensive project portfolio delivering high quality mechanical services installation on Public and Private sector projects including: Commercial Mixed Use projects, Hotel & Leisure Projects, Educational/Schools projects, Healthcare projects, Retail Projects, large scale residential projects and Industrial Hi – Tech Pharmaceutical projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Planning and procurement of all resources including labour materials and subcontractors in a timely manner to suit site programme requirements.
· Management of a large team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines.
· Ensuring the adherence to safety and quality standards.
· Attend site project meetings in conjunction with the Site Foreman.
· Ensure that the Company’s Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Policies and the QEHS Management system is adhered to on site, at all times
· Ensuring project profitability.
· Ensure Site Foreman have the necessary resources to undertake the various work elements.
· Liaise with Client / Design Team and overseeing design.
· Inspect works on a regular basis to ensure necessary and specified quality standards are being achieved.
· Comply with The Company Mechanical QHSE Management System requirements i.e. perform your work according to your process documents, procedures and maintaining document information/completing department forms/records as required.
· Understand and apply The Company QHSE policies statement in all aspects of your work.
· Contribute towards achieving The Company Mechanical company objectives
· Ensure that the needs and requirements of The Company’s internal staff and customers are understood and delivered.
· Help develop and improve The Company’s internal processes and management system by reporting corrective actions, updates and improvement ideas.
The ideal candidate is someone from building services background , mechanical bias and has estimation and financial experience , and is looking for a role where they can grow there career and have longevity
Location : Dublin
Salary: 65-75k ( depending on experience)
or email email@example.com