|Job Ref: 03349||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Galway|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Contracts Manager – Senior Level (Galway)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager – Senior Level for our client a progressive general building contractor and civil engineering operating in Ireland and the UK. Work on public and private sector projects including Civil, Commercial, Conservation, Education, Healthcare, Hotels and Leisure, Municipal and Residential.
The successful candidate for this role must have a strong desire to lead with a very good knowledge of construction.
· EHS Management
· Site set up, appearance and management
· Quality, Cost, Progress and Programme
· Management of all resources – subcontractors, materials, staff
· Relations with client, design team and others
· Accountable for everyone on site and accountable for all activities carried out on site
· Implement project requirements to fully meet the client specification in accordance with relevant standards
· Undertake regular formal inspections of sites and consultants work in accordance with company policy.
· Prepare progress reports and technical reports for clients and for internal use
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must be Degree qualified with a minimum of 15 years’ experience working with a main contractor as a Contracts Manager.
Proven track record of managing building projects.
· Candidates must be driven and highly ambitious and can business develop new clients.
· Comprehensive knowledge of EHS legislation & regulations
· Self-motivated, hardworking & driven
· Exceptional decision-making ability & negotiation skills essential
· Ability to manage, motivate, supervise, evaluate, coach, train & develop team
· Good contractual & commercial awareness
· Ability to communicate effectively with clients, subcontractors and inhouse staff
· Ability to represent the company in a professional & efficient manner
· Familiar with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Project, forms of Contract & Building Regulation
This is a staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com