|Job Ref: 02913||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction, Process,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit a Ductwork QA/QC Supervisor for a large project in Dublin.
Our client is a world class engineering contractor who work across Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection.
• Ability to understand system specification and design criteria
• Required to work with a computerised quality system
• Compliance to client’s quality plans, standards, specification, design, procedures and expectations
• Coordinate and attend ductwork testing by sub-contractors
• Field test and inspection of systems, completion of system test pack and hand over dossier
• Programme and manage the final cleaning of ductwork prior to handover
Education and Experience:
• Suitable candidates must ideally have, at least 5 years’ experience on large ventilation projects and in a supervisory capacity for a ductwork installation contractor
• Manage MFSD installation, inspections, benchmarks and FOAK
Must have a working knowledge of DW 144/143 & TR-19 standards
• Attend weekly quality meetings with management and subcontractors and report on quality
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a large multidiscipline team
• Excellent IT Skills essential
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org