|Job Ref: 03442||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
EHS Advisor – (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit an EHS Advisor for our client a busy Facilities Management company based in Dublin who have a large portfolio of clients in both the Public and Private sector including: Pharmaceutical, Education, Healthcare and Commercial businesses. This full-time permanent role will be responsible for the monitoring and progression of projects on a daily basis.
This full-time permanent role would be ideally suited to an individual with a construction or trade background as this role will consist of both site visits along with office-based duties.
The successful applicant will be responsible for monitoring and enforcing health and safety standards across the business as a whole while also conducting investigations where required.
• Develop guidelines, processes and documentation to support the Company in addressing and enforcing the required standards within both health and safety and environmental legislation
• Prepare and inspect both Risk Assessment and Method Statements (RAMS) along with PSCS (Project Supervisor Construction Stage) documentation
• Conducting both administrative and site audits to ensure contractual obligations are being met
• Observe personnel on-site to ensure EHS compliance. This will include monitoring specialist subcontractors, agency & direct employees
• Lead and coordinate incident investigations and utilise root cause analysis
• Ensure continued compliance with all regulatory standards including ISO14000 & ISO45001
• Be proactive in identifying both positive and negative incidents while possessing the ability to implement realistic corrective and preventive measures
• Manage & maintain employee training records in conjunction with the Training Department
• Create & develop content for the EHS intranet to include best practice policies & procedures
• Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business
Education & Experience
• Suitable candidate must be Degree qualified, in an EHS discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced commercial environment
• Possess an Internal Auditing accreditation to include Integrated Management Systems (ISO 14000 and ISO 45001)
• Possesses an in-depth knowledge of Irish Health & Safety and Environmental legislation and regulations
• Preferably has qualifications in the following areas – Train the Trainer, First Aid, Manual Handling and DSE Assessor
• Knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and Construction industry essential
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to generate detailed monthly reports
• Conscientious with a high attention to detail and an ability to multitask
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluent English
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org