|Job Ref: 02950||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Leinster|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction, Process,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
EHS Officer Maintenance Division (Leinster Region)
kppm are looking to recruit an EHS Officer Maintenance Division (Leinster). Our client is a world class engineering contractor who work across Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection sectors.
• Review job specific environmental, health and safety documentation aligned with the company standards.
• Measure compliance with EHS rules, EHS management plans and EHS procedures.
• Ensure statutory forms and inspections are complete and recorded in a timely fashion.
• Advise / assist in drafting and communicating Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
• Ensure employees are kept up to date with relevant training.
• Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics.
• Carry out Safety Inductions for new staff.
• Provide advice, strategies and problem solving to project personnel on all health and safety issues to achieve the goal of ‘nobody gets hurt’ on projects.
• Promote a culture whereby health and safety are values that will never be compromised.
• Ensure the delivery and rollout of Pre Task Plans (PTP) amongst the team.
• Promote proper working practices and provide information and advice on safety, health and environment to all personnel.
• Regularly review and update Safe Operating Procedures / Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
• Conduct site EHS audits to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, identify opportunities for improvement, and provide recommendations based on findings.
• Liaise with clients and attend meetings representing the company at all times.
• Ensure the implementation and support of behavior based health and safety.
• Investigate accidents and incidents and ensure corrective action is taken to prevent a reoccurrence.
• Measure implementation of corrective actions from incident investigations.
• Prepare, implement and review project emergency response plans.
• Ensure Covid-19 control measures are in place and adhered to.
• Monitor & promote compliance with social distancing of 2 metres between all personnel.
• Coach employees regularly on safety to help recognise positive behaviours and to correct undesirable behaviours.
• Ensure full compliance with the company’s Driving for Work Policy.
• Manage and co-ordinate health and safety matters during the construction stage of projects when in a PSCS role.
• Develop construction stage safety and health plans as required.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a relevant 3rd level qualification essential
• Experience in Project Supervisor Construction Stage advantageous
• NEBOSH/IOSH qualification desirable
• Manual Handling Instructor, Abrasive Wheels Instructor and Working at Heights Instructor certification would be advantageous
• Advanced IT Skills essential
• A high level of organizational and interpersonal skills required
• Remuneration will be in line with qualifications and experience
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com