|Job Ref: 03207||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin / Cork|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
EIA Consultant (Cork or Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit an Environmental Impact Assessment Consultant for our client an International Environmental Consultancy.
· The successful candidate will have experience as an environmental team leader on a major development project including the preparation and co-ordination of an EIS or EIAR, with experience of roads EIS / EIAR desirable.
· Strategic Environmental Assessment and Appropriate Assessment experience, while not a pre-requisite would also be beneficial, as would experience of attendance at oral hearings /expert witness.
· Experience in a complementary environmental discipline, such as landscape architecture, noise, air & climate etc. will also be viewed favourably.
· The work will be diverse and involve all aspects of environmental consultancy with a primary focus on EIA; it will also include the provision of day-to-day environmental advice to other business streams.
· A key element will also be to input into the preparation of both specialist and multi-disciplinary proposals and tender documents.
· Assist with the ongoing expansion of the environmental business in Ireland.
· Deliver the highest standards of technical work, while ensuring that that all work is undertaken in accordance with relevant legislation and best practice.
· Work as an integral member of the environment team in Ireland, whilst also drawing on environmental support from environmental staff based in the UK and Northern Ireland.
Education & experience
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd Level Qualification (Level 8 or higher) with 7+ year’s experience
· The successful candidate will be required to have detailed knowledge of environmental and planning legislation; as well as excellent report writing and technical reviewing skills.
· The successful candidate will be capable of organising and developing their work with minimal supervision.
· They will be required to have excellent report writing skills with a focus on quality and attention to detail; as well as an ability to provide support and mentoring to junior members of the team.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org