|Job Ref: 0000||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Building Services,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Electrical Building Engineer /Electrical Revit Designer – Intermediate Level (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit an Electrical Building Engineer / Electrical Revit Designer – Intermediate Level to work for our client an established Consulting Engineering practice who deliver: Design, Project Management and Construction Supervision to their clients primarily in Industrial sector including Pharmaceutical, Industrial and Commercial projects.
· Complete detailed design calculations, including (but not limited to): – Power distribution – Lighting and Emergency Lighting – Fire Alarm – Security and Access Control – General services and Data – Mechanical power and control
· Prepare schematic and co-ordinated layout drawings using both 2D AutoCAD and/or Revit for 3D modelling.
· Preparation of schedules, data sheets and specifications
· Carry out site surveys
· Assist in the preparation of cost estimates
· Preparation of technical reports, as required
· Assist in the preparation of contract documentation
· Manage health and safety requirements relevant to the work being undertaken
· Other tasks, as required to support the delivery of projects
· Assist if required in compiling Submissions, Proposals and Quotations for new business
Education and Experience
· Level 7/8 in Electrical Building services design
· Good knowledge of electrical building services design
· Good knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
· Good knowledge of Design software
This is a staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com