Electrical Building Services Design Engineer (Dublin CITY CENTER ) – Intermediate Level
Suitable candidates must have:
Minimum Level 7 Ordinary degree / Preferably Level Honours degree 8 with 3+ years experience working as an Electrical Building Services Design Engineer including:
- Good knowledge of electrical building services design
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Good knowledge of Design software
- Be able to take direction from more Senior Staff
- Be able to work as part of a team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete detailed design calculations
- Prepare schematic and co-ordinated layout drawings using both 2D AutoCAD and/or Revit for 3D modelling.
- Preparation of schedules, data sheets and specifications.
- Carry out site surveys.
- Assist in the preparation of cost estimates.
- Preparation of technical reports, as required.
- Assist in the preparation of contract documentation.
- Manage health and safety requirements relevant to the work being undertaken.
- Other tasks, as my be required to support the delivery of projects.
- Assist if required in compiling Submissions, Proposals and Quotations for new business.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job