Electrical Design Engineer (Dublin)
- Hi Tech Projects: (Data Centre, Pharmaceutical)
- Minimum 2+ years experience.
- Salary up to €46k+
kppm are looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer to be based in our clients Dublin office with experience in the delivery of Hi Tech Projects including: European data centres and mission-critical projects and or process pharmaceutical, healthcare, commercial, labs and/or clean rooms would be desirable. Our client is an international M&E consultancy, with a proven track record in low energy design, focused on providing excellent design solutions to clients.
Suitable Applicants will have the following professional and technical expertise:
- 3rd level degree qualified or HND suitable experience.
- Working towards or have achieved MCIBSE/MIEE or equivalent.
- Working towards Chartered Engineer status.
- Experience of specification design/drawing.
- Sound knowledge of key Health and Safety issues and legislation.
- Knowledge of MS Office apple excel etc.
- Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software.
- Good understanding of BS standards.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Act in an ethical manner and follows the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines.
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy.
- Act in an ethical manner and follow the principles of the Ethics Charter and Ethics in Practice Guidelines of the Group
- Responsible for the running of small projects. Researches, develops, designs and assumes responsibility for coordination and monitoring of engineering project services for Mechanical or Electrical installations, systems, equipment, facilities etc.
- Develops and specifies applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes.
- Surveys tests and reports on existing electrical/mechanical installations.
- Specifies activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing confirm to functional specifications and customer requirements.
- Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams.
- Preparation of specification modifications (word or excel).
- Ensure engineering calculations and drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards.
- Responsible for validation of Intermediate & Graduate Engineer input into designs.
- Support the delivery of projects in accordance with the expectations of the RED Project Delivery Process from a Project Management, Financial Management, QA/QC and Technical Review perspective
Remuneration: Ball park up to €46k+ for the right candidate plus comprehensive benefits package
For further information or to apply contact: Tom Doyle at kppm, P: 086 8205038. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com
Apply for this job