|Job Ref: 2700||Recruiter: Tom Doyle|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Process, Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Electrical Engineer – Senior Level (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer – Senior Level (Dublin) for our client a leading Engineering Design and Project Management Engineering Company who specialise in Hi Tech Pharmaceutical Process Plant Projects.
Role and Responsibilities
Design deliverables for the following:
· Electrical LV / MV Distribution
· Electrical Building Services Design
· UPS Systems and Emergency Power
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a third level diploma / degree in a relevant Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering discipline
· 5 Years Relevant experience in a design setting, ideally in an organization involved in delivering pharmaceutical capital projects.
· Knowledge & experience of current ETCI Rules, EN Standards, IEC Standards and EU Directives e.g. ET101, ET105, Atex etc.
· Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management.
· Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional design team.
· Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Excellent opportunity with our client for career progression in this key role.
Remuneration package is negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm in Dublin, Phone: 086 8205038
or email firstname.lastname@example.org