|Job Ref: 02867||Recruiter:|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin and Kildare|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Environmental, Health & Safety Advisor (Dublin and Kildare) – Datacentre / Substation Projects
kppm are looking to recruit EHS Advisors (Dublin and Kildare) to work on Datacentre / Substation Projects for our client a leading provider of innovative Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering solutions.The EHS Advisor is an integrated part of the Project Team and is responsible for providing specialist advise and support on all matters relating to the Environment, Health, Safety and Welfare of site personnel. Reporting to the Environmental, Health & Safety Manager.
· Assist the EHS Manager in achieving Critical Success Factor 1. ‘To ensure we are fully compliant in all Health, Safety & Workplace Legislation’
· Work effectively with the Project Manager and Construction Team with the implementation of the Integrated Management System
· Ensure the site is adequately set up with a Site-Specific Construction EHS Plan.
· Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all Hight Risk Activities (HRA’s) and ensure that they are identified and effectively controlled on site.
· Assist with the development of Risk Assessment & Method Statements
· Assist with the development of SOP’s and provide training and communication to site personnel.
· Become familiar with and promote interfaces with Health & Safety.
· Report and Investigate incidents when they occur and ensure root causes are identified, mitigated and communicated.
· Communicate Safety Alerts through Toolbox Talk on a scheduled basis.
· Ensure statutory forms and inspections are complete and recorded in a timely fashion.
· Provide EHS project and documentation support.
· Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by the EHS Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Qualifications / Skills
· Suitable candidates must have a relevant Health and Safety Diploma / Degree with a minimum of two years’ experience in Environmental Health and Safety role.
· Experience in construction would be an advantage.
· People management experience.
· Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
· Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org