|Job Ref: 02850||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Environmental Officer (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit an Environmental Officer (Dublin) for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following sector: Commercial, Fit-Out, Refurbishment, Bio/Pharma, Health, Data, Industrial, Residential and Education.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role 3rd level qualification in Environmental or equivalent.
• Experience with relevant Environmental standards and management systems within the construction industry & across the various sectors e.g. Commercial; Residential; Pharma; DC etc. Up to date with current legislation & compliance.
• Proficient in carrying out environmental inspections and producing risk assessments
• Reporting directly to the SHEQ Manager.
• Ensuring that Environmental management systems are further developed, implemented and maintained.
• Providing advice, guidance, instruction and training in all Environmental matters to the Senior leadership team and where applicable to sub-contractors & the supply chain.
• Providing leadership and coordination of the day-to-day environmental requirements on various project sites
• Carrying out environmental audits and inspections
• Preparing in conjunction with the site teams environmental plans, and other associated site documents.
• Participating in site meetings, report on environmental risks, trends and recommend constructive actions towards continuous improvements.
• Investigating, recording and reporting on any issues as they may arise, ensuring root causes are identified and corrective actions are implemented as necessary
• Developing mitigation plans to off-set future risk and as required
• Identifying new and on-going environmental related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time
• Enforcing relevant policies within the SHEQ department
• Attending regular SHEQ meetings
• Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com