|Job Ref: 02728||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Executive Assigned Certifier – Architectural Practice (Dublin)
kppm are recruiting for an Executive Assigned Certifier for our client an award winning architectural practice to contribute to a multi-disciplinary major projects design team.
Our client is a forward-thinking architectural practice with long-term professional and career development opportunities and a supportive studio environment. Highly competitive, flexible and fair payment and benefits packages.
This is a senior position in one of Ireland’s largest architectural practices based in Dublin.
· The successful candidate will be required to assist in managing compliance with and implementation of Buildings including Control Regulations.
· As Executive Assigned Certifier, the candidate will report to the appointed Assigned Certifier and the Director responsible for compliance as set out in section 3.5 of the Code of Practice for Inspecting and Certifying Buildings and Works
· The successful candidate will also work with the professional and administration teams as well as with the wider project design and construction teams
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must be qualified as an Architect, Chartered Engineer or Building Surveyor as described in the Code of Practice for Inspecting and Certifying Buildings and Works Building Control Regulations 1997-2015 as published by the Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government.
· Minimum 6 years demonstrated post-qualification experience.
· Demonstrated competence and experience in the area of design certification and building/works inspection.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
· Past experience working on large scale complex projects is desirable
· Excellent communication and relevant management skills
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com