|Job Ref: 03459||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Façade Consultant (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Façade Consultant for our client a façade consultancy based in Dublin with numerous projects all over the world. Our client has an enthusiastic group of designers that are passionate about innovative solutions.
· In depth understanding of various facade systems such as steel and glass systems, utilized and stick curtain walling, metal/stone rain screen and various other types of cladding.
· Meet with architects and other design team members to develop robust facade types from concepts implementation.
· Produce details, fun sketches, performance-based specifications, correspondence.
· Work directly with clients, architects, contractors, and supply chain.
· Able to confidentially develop and give strategic leadership to the design team.
· Manage several small to midsize projects running in parallel.
· Assist/support senior staff in developing solutions for various facades and buildings.
· Support staff members on various design techniques, codes and standards, your knowledge and experience.
· Exceptional creativity and conceptual thinking applied to the development of façade concepts.
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Architecture / Structural Engineering / Façade Engineering / Architectural Technology / Sustainability or Building Physics
Degree with concentration in facades is preferable but not essential.
· 2+ years of experience in new building façade consulting, design and detailing.
· Professional accreditation with RIAI, RIBA and CIAT is preferred but not essential.
· Portfolio of small to medium scale commercial projects.
· Background in all aspects in the design of façade typically these include structural, thermal, acoustic, materials, solar performance, fabrication, testing, procurement and site / investigations experience. Strong Technical and interpersonal skills.
· Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit are essential. Rhino, 3Ds Max or Sketchup is preferable/
· Adobe Design Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Computer literacy is essential.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com