|Job Ref: 02844||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Façade Engineer – Senior Level (Dublin)
kppm are looking to recruit a Façade Engineer – Senior Level for our client a façade consultancy based in Dublin with numerous projects all over the world. Have worked on award winning projects and are an enthusiastic energetic group of designers who are hugely passionate about innovative solutions to challenging projects around the world.
· Report to Senior Company Management.
· Represent company at workshops, design team meetings and site meetings with our clients and Collaborators
· Lead projects internally with colleagues to allow deliverables to be issued to the client.
· Coordinate with architect and other engineering consultants to determine the best design outcomes.
· Contribute to internal technical notes and R&D initiatives
· Assist with preparation of fee proposals and expressions of interest.
· Monitor and report on team performance against agreed timelines, and fees/budgets
· Reviews own and others’ work as part of quality assurance
· Uses their awareness of new materials and methods in consideration of client solutions.
· Maintains up to date technical knowledge
· Uses analytical software effectively and interprets the outputs well.
· Applies theory to practice and in a logical way.
· Highlights potential problems and ensures there is resolution.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree in Engineering or Architecture, and preferably a relevant postgraduate degree.
· Minimum 4 years’ proven experience in structures, glass or facade design and detailing in a consulting or construction sector
· Working knowledge of BS/EN standards
· Knowledge of the engineering aspects of nonstandard building materials such as glass or stone
· Strong communication skills and collaborative approach
· Experience and understanding of the process, technical and financial aspects of project management
· Strong analytical skills and experience of undertaking complex FE analysis
· Good level of practical experience of working on construction projects.
· Chartered (or nearly) membership of a relevant professional institution (IEI, ICE, CIBSE, RIBA, IStructE, SFE)
· Working knowledge of relevant design software, including for structural analysis, building physics assessments and glass selection tools
· A keen interest in architecture and a willingness to travel
· Creative designer
· Someone who enjoys their work and is indisputably passionate about delivering great engineering — Able to manage and prioritise own workload, meet tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure at times
· able to build effective working relationships with professionals of all levels and disciplines
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org