Finishing Foreman – Commercial Mixed use Project – (Dublin 8)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Finishing Foreman for our client a top Building Contractor in Ireland who build, refurbish and extend buildings around the country and cover all sectors – Healthcare, Commercial mixed use, Residential, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centre’s.
· Manage a large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential
· You will be responsible for the day to day managing of the site
· Maintain a constant drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet targets while maintaining quality standards
· Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
· Manage the work flow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the programme of works on site
· Agree sub-contractors’ long term and short-term programme and monitor performance
· Implement Health & Safety procedures
· Contribute to the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
Education & Experience:
· Suitable candidates must hold a Trades Qualification or Construction related 3rd Level Qualification.
· You must have 5+ years’ experience in the role of construction site finishing foreman.
· You must have strong time management skills.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
· Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
· Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
· Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary will be negotiable depending on your experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org