|Job Ref: 02526||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Finishing Foreman –Pharmaceutical Project – (Louth)
Kppm are looking to recruit Finishing Foremen – Pharmaceutical Project (Louth) for our client a leading established Dublin based construction main contractor who are working on large scale: Commercial Mixed Use Projects, Data Centre Projects, Semiconductor and Industrial projects for their Multinational clients based in Dublin.
· As a Finishing Foreman you will be responsible for overseeing site operations, attending daily briefings and coordinating and managing subcontractors and other labour workers.
· You will ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standard.
· You must have a very strong attention to detail to ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
· You will liaise with site manager and subcontractor regarding programmes and coordination.
· You will maintain H&S records and order and follow up on site material deliveries and attend site meetings as required.
Education and Experience
· Candidates must have a minimum of 6+ year’s experience as a Trades / Finishing Foreman and have worked on a Pharmaceutical project.
· Finish out experience (candidates must have strong experience and knowledge of what’s going in when, where etc.)
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org