|Job Ref: 02491||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Finishing Foreman – Residential Project – (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit Finishing Foremen for our client a leader in residential developments. Our client have been at the forefront of modern, quality homes with a focus on design and functionality.
· As a Finishing Foreman you will be responsible for overseeing site operations, attending daily briefings and coordinating and managing subcontractors and other labour workers.
· You will ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standard.
· You must have a very strong attention to detail to ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
· You will liaise with site manager and subcontractor regarding programmes and coordination.
· You will maintain H&S records and order and follow up on site material deliveries and attend site meetings as required.
Education and Experience
· Candidates must have a minimum of 8 years experience as a Trades / Finishing Foreman and have worked on at least 2 x large-scale housing projects.
· Finish out experience (candidates must have strong experience and knowledge of what’s going in when, where etc.)
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
This is a ffull-timestaff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or Email
or email firstname.lastname@example.org