|Job Ref: 02715||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Finishing Manager (QA/QC) – Residential Projects – (DUBLIN)
kppm are looking to recruit a Finishing Manager (QA/QC) (Dublin) for our client who is an established development and building company with a reputation for building high-quality residential properties.
The management of the construction of commercial and residential properties in terms of quality, from pre-construction, through to construction and completion.
· Take ownership for the Quality delivery of the projects, ensuring that all client specifications are met;
· Lead Quality Ethos for the projects, through auditing and QA initiatives, delivering training and quality toolbox talks.
· Liaise with construction teams with regards to handover dates, scheduling inspections, developing snag lists etc.
· Monitor snag list trends and address through Construction Teams
· Ensure QA requirements are met by subcontractors.
· Liaise with client on Handover documentation, system handover etc.
· Create awareness of company ethos to site team.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Diploma / Degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management
· Good Construction Knowledge and Building Regulations
· Excellent People Management skills.
· Deadline driven / motivated.
· Excellent planning, organisational, communication and time management skills.
· Excellent project management and decision-making skills.
· Good relationship management skills.
· The ability to cope with many and varied activities at once.
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact Paul Sinnott at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 / email@example.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com