|Job Ref: 02589||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction, Process,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Fitter – Maintenance Tech – (Dublin)
Kppm are currently looking to recruit a Fitter – Maintenance Tech for our client is a busy Facilities Management company based in Dublin 15 who have a large portfolio of clients in both the Public and Private sector including Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Commercial businesses Hard Services including: Mechanical, Electrical, Process Services and BMS Systems. Keeping large scale buildings and business operational 24 / 07 / 365
As an employee of or client you will be highly valued as their people are the foundation of their continued growth across all client sectors.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Maintaining and upgrading safety equipment and mechanisms and responding to unplanned and emergency.
· Works on routine assignments following established SOPs.
· Provides general maintenance support as designated by supervisor to include any or all of the following areas: Process equipment; HVAC equipment; Purified Water; Packaging Equipment.
· Assisting in maintaining an adequate store of spare parts, project work and Troubleshooting.
· Carrying out preventative maintenance work to production machinery as per manufacturer’s specifications.
· Repair all minor breakdowns electrical and mechanical regardless of bias (electrical or mechanical).
· Aid in the design, installation of new lines and processes.
· Work in conjunction with Health & Safety Reps and the Health and Safety Office in Carrying out risk assessments on machinery and daily tasks, leading to recognised safe procedures of work.
· Liaise with production supervisor/manager during production downtime, and installation work.
· Coordinates maintenance on critical systems/equipment with supervisor.
· Experience: 1+ years performing maintenance on process equipment.
· Strong technical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
· Certification/Trade in the electrical/mechanical related field.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
For Further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott in strictest confidence, Phone: 086 0438665 Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org