|Job Ref: 02558||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Foreman (Dublin / Nationwide)
kppm are looking to recruit a: Foreman for our client a leading construction and fit out contractor who design and build high-quality buildings in Ireland, UK and Europe. ** Commercial Mixed Use ** Hospitality ** Retail ** Educational ** Airport ** Hospital / Healthcare ** Data Centre**
Offering clients building solutions from the ground up and also creating hi-quality interior spaces that work for their clients specific needs on: New Build Projects and Existing Building upgrades and refurbishments.
Headquartered in Dublin with locations throughout Ireland, UK and Europe they are a forward thinking company who can offer strategic career development to the right candidates. Reporting to Site Manager.
· Take control of snag list and ensure that it is all completed.
· Ensuring that the end product meets the customer’s expectation in relation to build and finish.
· Ensure Completion Dates are met
· You will be assisting with the plant/material requirements and advising Site Managers on progress reports.
· Ensuring works are carried out to the correct standard whilst also inspecting the sub-contractors work.
· Ability to prioritise workload and work in a timely manner.
· Trade background preferable.
· Knowledge of the latest building regulation and certification standards.
· Previous experience with large scale commercial projects.
· Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
· Ability to work proactively on one’s own initiative.
· A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
This is a full-time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com