|Job Ref: 02963||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Leinster|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
General Foreman (Leinster) preferably with a Carpentry background
kppm are recruiting a General Foreman for our client a construction main contractor who work on
residential properties through to major developments on schools and public projects.
The ideal candidate will:
Oversee site operations and attend daily briefings.
· Supervise sub-contractors and other labour workers whilst maintaining health and safety records.
· Manage plant and labour return as well as order and follow up on site material deliveries.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have over 5 years’ experience at a similar level, preferably with a Carpentry background.
· Must have a proven ability to meet schedules and get the best out of those working under their management.
· This will include competency in the areas of commercial awareness, contract administration and construction management.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com