Health and Safety Administrator (EHS) (Dublin)
My client is looking for a Health and safety Administrator for Dublin, my client of Ireland’s largest leading Mechanical & Process engineering organizations are looking for a EHS Administrator to join their dedicated, passionate EHS team.
Ensuring compliance with statutory legislation and internal policies and procedures related to quality; protection of the environment; safety, health & welfare.
- Supporting the Health & Safety Manager in the development, implementation and maintenance of Leo Lynch’s Integrated Management System (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and promoting continual improvement
- Ensuring compliance with statutory legislation and internal policies and procedures related to quality; protection of the environment; safety, health & welfare.
- Developing and maintaining documentation (e.g. quality, environmental, health & safety management plans, audit schedule, procedures, forms)
- Planning and carrying out internal audits and inspections
- Maintaining quality, environmental, health & safety databases
- Liaising internally and externally on all quality, health & safety, and environmental matters
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge and experience in interpreting current applicable regulatory requirements and providing independent support
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and fully realize improvement initiatives with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the completion of tasks.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment,
- Demonstrated ability to clarify, communicate and solve complex problems.
- The motivation to be an inspiring member of a high performing team.
- The desire to continuously learn, improve and develop
- A great communicator, decisive decision maker and proven ability to deliver excellence
- Strong contemporary knowledge of relevant regulations and current industry trends.
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Quality Assurance (industry experience taken into consideration)
This is a permanent full time position and salary negotiable depending on experience.
Email CV to email@example.com or call Tracey Hayden 0861702901
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job