|Job Ref: 03004||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Cork|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor / Officer for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial/Mixed Use, Retail, Large Scale Residential, Healthcare, Educational and Hotel and Leisure, New builds, Refurbishments and Restoration.
Our client has a solid reputation for building quality and excellence and their client list is a testimonial to the level of services that they provide on every project that they are committed to completing safely and with minimal environmental impact.
· Liaising between the Project Manager and Sub-contractors
· Advising management on all aspects of health & safety
· Administration of Insurance claims
· Site document control
· Safety inspections and audits
· Compilation of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must be 3rd level degree qualified, with experience working as a Safety Officer and 3 – 4 years’ experience on large scale construction projects.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org