|Job Ref: 02849||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
kppm are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Officer (Dublin) for our client one of the leading Construction Companies in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following sector: Commercial, Fit-Out, Refurbishment, Bio/Pharma, Health, Data, Industrial, Residential and Education.
As a Health and Safety Officer you will report to the Health and Safety Manager and your responsibilities will include:
• Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
• Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
• Complete Safety Induction Training for all new employees and sub-contractors, and maintain documentary evidence of same.
• Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
• Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes
• Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time
• Ensure that correct PPE is availed of at all times by all relevant employees
• Enforce Health and Safety Department Policies
• Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
• Attend regular Health & Safety meetings Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
Education and Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a relevant 3rd Level Degree Qualification with 3 – 5 years’ experience working as a Safety Officer on large scale construction projects.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email
or email firstname.lastname@example.org