|Job Ref: 03145||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Civil Engineering, Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Highways Engineer Inspector (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Highways Engineer Inspector for our client an International Engineering company with clients that include Transport Infrastructure Ireland, National Transport Authority, Dublin Airport Authority, Irish Water and Irish Rail (CIÉ), Local Authorities and contractors. Our plans to add to this portfolio continue apace regionally and nationally.
· Providing technical input to engineering designs as well as inspecting and monitoring construction sites.
· Liaison with clients, contractors and third parties.
· Interfacing with other disciplines and offices such as Highway, Structures, Technology.
· Geotechnical, Rail, Transport Planning, Utilities and Environmental.
· Resolving technical and commercial issues as they occur and monitoring progress in your areas of responsibility.
· Managing project delivery including financial management and monitoring.
· People/team management.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Civil Engineering.
· A leading approach to health and safety in all things
· Experience in the highways sector including projects delivered in accordance with TII PMGs.
· Understanding and practical application of the TII Standards.
· Good working knowledge of different contract types.
· Able to produce well-presented and technically accurate reports.
· Workload and resource management skills
· Good IT and presentation skills.
· Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills.
· Capable of managing a challenging workload subject to change at short notice.
· Evidence of Continued Professional Development.
· Traffic Management Design/Auditing Experience
· Health and Safety training in the infrastructure sector
This is a Contract for Services role and the hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com