|Job Ref: 03309||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Construction,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
HSE Advisor (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Advisor for our client a leading Construction Company in Ireland with a strong focus on client satisfaction working with clients on their construction projects in the following industries: Commercial/Mixed Use, Retail, Large Scale Residential, Healthcare, Educational and Hotel and Leisure, New builds, Refurbishments and Restoration.
You will report to the HSE Manager.
· Responsible for the delivery of HSE advice and support to site based personnel and others.
· Provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
· Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate and timely fashion and assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
· Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
· Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents, inspections and audits.
· To ensure HSE policies and procedures are fully implemented and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
· Assist with the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives.
· Ensure that HSE lessons learnt and other initiatives are properly communicated.
· Provide a proactive approach to problem solving and to the various aspects of day-to-day health, safety and environmental management.
Education and Experience:
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd level qualification in health & safety and at least 3 year’s experience in a similar role, gained in construction with a main contractor in Ireland or the UK.
· They should possess a sound understanding of health and safety legislation and an ability to evaluate current and emerging trends in health and safety management.
· They should be self-motivated, show excellent initiative, be able to quickly resolve issues and be able to integrate well into a project team, while possessing the level of independent that this role required.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience. An attractive rewards package, including car allowance, pension scheme.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin on 086 043 8665 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com