|Job Ref: 03092||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dundalk, Co Louth|
|Job Category: Construction, Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
HSE Advisor (Dundalk)
Kppm are looking to recruit a HSE Advisor to work on a Pharmaceutical project for our client an International Engineering company with offices throughout the globe.
Your role will be to support the Project HSE Manager in execution of the HSE Managers role and Project HSE Program, Operational delivery and legal compliance.
· Provide leadership on HSE advice and risk management procedures for the project exposure.
· Support and execute projects internal audit program for HSE system & legal compliance.
· Partner with project leaders in meeting their duty of care in relation to their legal obligations.
· Support and coach the development of the project approach to office/site and client based Beyond Zero committees.
· Provide assurance to project management that risks are being managed effectively.
· Support site and project activity as required.
· Support HSE Manager in delivery of the HSE programs.
· Engage with the contractors, client and project leaders.
· Attend project meetings, as requested to engage, consult on HSE issues.
· Engage with a number of stakeholders across various operational and functional areas.
· Coach and provide assistance to the operation and projects.
· Support health, safety and environment deliverables associated with the safe execution construction projects.
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Higher Diploma or equivalent in Safety, Health and Welfare at Work with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in HSE.
This is a long term Contract for Services role and the hourly rate is €negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org