Human Resources Manager
Kppm are currently looking to recruit a Human Resources Manager for our client.
Our client is a busy Facilities Management company based in Dublin 15 who have a large portfolio of clients in both the Public and Private sector including Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Commercial businesses Hard Services including: Mechanical, Electrical, Process Services and BMS Systems. Keeping large scale buildings and business operational 24 / 07 / 365
As an employee of or client you will be highly valued as their people are the foundation of their continued growth across all client sectors.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Remain informed about current employment law issues and update HR Policies and Procedures and communicate all changes to the Management team.
- Organise the annual leave schedules for all site personnel as per the companies agreed annual leave policy.
- Update the on-line calendar with approved holiday requests forms for all office based employees.
- Manage sick leave records and update same.
- Advice as required by the Wages Administrator in relation to employee entitlements.
- Provide information on Labour requirement on all sites in conjunction with Contract Directors and Financial Controller.
- Provide leadership advice and direction in relation to the organisations Disciplinary Procedure.
- Provide leadership advice and direction in relation to any internal employee related investigations.
- Provide leadership, advice and direction in relation to employee redundancies and lay off periods.
- Review all company practices on a regular basis ensuring full compliance with current employment law within Ireland (UK and elsewhere when applicable).
- Manage Industrial Relations with ongoing liaison with Union Representatives.
- Manage and monitor trades qualifications, certs dates and apprentices solas progression and studying.
- Organise relevant cost efficient and effective training on behalf of all Sensori Employees with prior agreement of Managing Director.
- Maintain up to date training file database.
- Ensure training plans are is in place for all employees.
- Ensure the company continues to maintain the standard of Excellence through People.
- Ensuring that all employees have received and possess appropriate training certificates in order to ensure that the company is in line with legal requirements and current legislation.
- Drive the performance appraisal process delivering employee retention, growth and development.
- Year on year record management of appraisal process.
- Co-ordinate employee training plans.
- Ensure all employees receive a review and monthly feedback within the probation period
- Provide Recruitment service to the business with specific responsibility for quality.
- Information management and assessment of employees on probation.
- Complete all inductions ensuring employees receive employee handbook, contract, job descriptions, PPE gear as required and that all relevant paperwork is properly signed off and maintained on file.
- Investigate and make recommendations into effective methods of marketing the companies recruitment campaigns.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience: Degree in HR preferably BA (Honours) in Human Resource Management plus a minimum of 5 years proven HR experience.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills is required together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- Proactive team player with strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in developing and supporting managers through change.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy.
- TUPE / Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) experience
- Experience within an Engineering, Construction or Facilities company extremely advantageous
For Further information or to apply Please contact: Tom Doyle in strictest confidence, Phone: 086 8205038 Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job