HVAC Controls Engineer ( Dublin)
My client is looking for HVAC Controls Engineer for Dublin the ideal candidate
- Must be proficient in MCC and controls wiring.
- Must be electrically qualified with HVAC experience preferable.
- Knowledge of PLC controls and VSD’s an advantage.
- Must meet deadlines on site and complete reports promptly.
- Must be pro-active and be able to work under own initiative.
- Be client focused and have ability to generate own work.
- Must have good communication skills and be able Communicate with customers and peers.
- Must be familiar and be able to adhere to site rules and Health & Safety policies.
- Installation, commissioning, repair and maintenance of HVAC equipment.
- Delivery of effective PPM Nationwide with many varied customers, although most works will be in the greater Dublin Area.
- Respond to callouts and breakdown requests.
- Be able to cover our 24 on call rota on a scheduled basis
Maintain all processes and procedures in accordance with company / contract procedures
- Provide support for dealing with Controls related issues including engineering support, callouts and
PPMs with the necessary aptitude to ensure benefits to all parties.
- Be responsible for ensuring that engineers’ reports are produced on time detailing accurate and
- Identify opportunities for project and energy saving initiatives and liaise with Project manager for
pricing recommended works
Knowledge skills & experience
- Electrically qualified
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related field.
- Team player with good time keeping and communication skills. Positive attitude essential.
- Good IT skills.
Package: Excellent Package for the right candidate.
Email Cv or for further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com
Apply for this job