|Job Ref: 2792||Recruiter: Tracey Hayden kppm 0861702901|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Building Services, Construction,||Salary Range: €|
HVAC/ Mechanical Project Manager
My client is one of the largest mechanical contracting companies in Ireland
Duties will include
• Review job estimate and prepare project budgets.
• Estimate and negotiate change orders/variations
• Prepare/ review submittals and Track, forecast, report labour hours and material costs
• Assist in procurement of major plant and equipment and subcontracts
• Maintain working knowledge of general conditions, work scope and specifications of project contract/subcontract
• Maintain and control documents in compliance with company Health & Safety Policies and Procedures as well as contractual compliance
• Supervise Project Engineers and subcontractors.
• Collaborate with field labour supervision to plan, organise and schedule project work including preparation of subcontract/contract integrated project schedule
• Review contract drawings, detail drawings and specifications
• Prepare fabrication shop work package including detail drawing review, material take off and procurement.
• Provide proactive, clear and timely communication to project department team members
• Regular attendance and promptness are considered part of each employee’s essential job functions.
The project manager should have the following experience and skills:
• Ability to accurately estimate mechanical and electrical works on (HVAC) systems and provide solutions
• Ability to lead and encourage a positive working environment
• Ability to manage clients and provide accurate understanding and assessments of the client’s requirements.
• Ability to understand and communicate basic mechanical and electrical concepts to clients and subcontractors.
• Advanced organisational and time management skills
• Attention to detail – errors & mistakes can result in significant financial losses
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong work ethic – results driven
• Ability to self-generate project works with clients
• Ability to multi-task job responsibilities
• Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Project, Access, and AutoCAD / BIM
• Construction Management or Mechanical, or Engineering degree desired (not essential)
• Engineering qualifications in Mechanical or HVAC
• Experience of HVAC systems and controls installations
This is a full time permanent position salary in the range of €65k -€85€ basic depending on experience.
Email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or call Tracey Hayden 086 1702901
or email firstname.lastname@example.org