Interior Architect / Interior Designer (Technical Lead / Associate Level) Dublin.
Opportunity: kppm have a fantastic opportunity for a senior level Interior Architect or Interior Designer with Revit driven project experience to join an award-winning international design firm who are one of the most successful design firms in the UK – Europe & USA and more recently have established themselves in Ireland winning some prestigious awards in the Irish industry awards including best large fit out project for an Irish project for one of their multinational blue chip clients office headquarters in Dublin.
Our client: A global award-winning professionals delivering a wide range of professional design services including corporate interiors, strategic workplace consultancy services, new build architecture, large scare urban design and planning development and hospitality.
Suitable candidates: Will be 3rd level degree qualified Interior Architects or Interior Designers with a minimum of 5+Years post graduate experience working as an Interior Architect or Interior Designer and have worked at lead level for a minimum of 2+ years running Jobs
- You must have strong Revit/BIM experience working on Revit Driven Projects – Minimum 4 years Revit experience
- You will have strong experience working on Commercial Office building and workspaces for large office headquarters of multinational end user clients, experience gained in professional practice ‘s and be able to demonstrate experience in all stages of the design process from conception to completion
- Working knowledge of Building regulations, BCAR and other relevant statutory legislation.
- Commercial awareness /understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget.
- Proven strong lead design capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate a team as well as act as a design mentor to junior staff members, within the team.
- Strong communication, client management and presentation skills and have experience in a similar role.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Experience of fast-track projects from inception to completion.
- Team player with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Proven ability to undertake on-going research of furniture systems, products, finishes and materials.
- A strong understanding of clients’ requirements and experience of client liaison.
- Be able to demonstrate your interest in career and personal development.
- Represent the practice and raise its’ profile in a positive manner.
- Contribute to the development of the practice.
- Work harmoniously with Principals, Associate Principals, Associates, Senior Designers and other members of staff.
- Maintain an accurate record (diary) of all meetings and actions.
- Attend CPD’s on a regular basis and maintain an up-to-date CPD record.
- Attend client presentation meetings and other project meetings as appropriate.
- Act as client interface on projects.
- Review construction work on site as required.
- Ensure smooth hand over of project to client.
- Contribute to Design Reviews by way of gathering and presenting information.
- Contribute in the preparation of tender presentation material.
- Contribute to and assist in the development of tender proposals.
- Development and approval of design proposals for presentation to the client. This will include concept ideas, development of layouts, finishes, materials, and furniture.
- Client brief and project briefing documents.
- Lead /assist with the presentation of proposals to client.
- Prepare design and production information with pre-agreed programme and cost parameters.
- Specify products and materials.
- Investigate suitability for use and maintenance procedures.
- Specification of furniture desking systems and integration with IT.
- Report project issues to Project Senior Interior Designer and/or Project. Manager on a regular basis.
For further information or to apply: Pease contact: Tom Doyle at kppm, P: 086 8205038 | firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com
Apply for this job