|Job Ref: 02298||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Interior Architect – Senior Level (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit an Interior Architect for our client a leading Irish Architectural Practice.
The role will involve:
· Working on multiple Interior Design and Fit-Out projects from concept to completion.
· Producing detailed design solutions and proposals in multi-disciplinary environment.
· Driving compliance at all project stages with relevant local building regulations, LEED ad BREEAM guidelines.
· Evaluation and Specification of Fit-Out materials.
· Co-ordination and issue of timely and relevant information to site.
· Other responsibilities as agreed with Manager.
Education & Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a 3rd Level Architectural Qualification or a related discipline with a minimum of 5-years professional experience of Interior Architectural detailing.
· Excellent Project Management and Multi-Tasking skills.
· Proficient Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, SketchUp, MS Office
· Ability to create high level detailed 3d model, presentation-quality CGIs using 3DS Max or similar programmes
· Ability to design, develop and draught environmental graphics packages.
· Detailed design and knowledge of techniques for the construction of bespoke furniture packages.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email
or email firstname.lastname@example.org