|Job Ref: 03375||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Interior Designer/ Technologist – Intermediate Level (Dublin)
Kppm have a fantastic opportunity for an Interior Designer / Technologist – Intermediate Level to work on corporate interior projects.
Our client is an award winning international design firm who are one of the most successful design firms in the UK – Europe & USA and more recently have established themselves in Ireland winning some prestigious awards in the Irish industry awards including best large fit out project for an Irish project for one of their multinational blue chip clints office headquarters in Dublin.
Our client are global award winning professionals delivering a wide range of professional design services including corporate interiors, strategic workplace consultancy services, new build architecture, large scare urban design and planning development and hospitality.
• Represent the practice and raise its’ profile in a positive manner.
• Contribute to the development of the practice.
• Work harmoniously with Principals, Associate Principals, Associates, Senior Designers and other members of staff.
• Maintain an accurate record (diary) of all meetings and actions. This diary remains the property of the office.
• Attend CPD’s on a regular basis and maintain an up to date CPD record.
• Attend client presentation meetings and other project meetings as appropriate.
• Act as client interface on projects.
• Assist Senior ID in reviewing construction work on site as required.
• Assist to ensure smooth hand over of project to client.
• Regularly contribute to Design Reviews by way of gathering and presenting information.
• Contribute in the preparation of tender presentation material.
• Contribute to and assist in the development of tender proposals.
• Contribute in developing design proposals for presentation to the client. This will include concept ideas, development of layouts, finishes, materials and furniture all to be approved by the Senior Interior Designer/Project Manager or Associate.
• Collect client brief and prepare the project briefing documents.
• Lead /assist with the presentation of proposals to client.
• Prepare design and production information with pre-agreed programme and cost parameters.
• Specify products and materials.
• Investigate suitability for use and maintenance procedures.
• Specification of furniture desking systems and integration with IT.
• Report project issues to Project Senior Interior Designer and/or Project. Manager and Project Associate on a regular basis.
Education & Experience
• Suitable candidates must have a degree in Interior Design or Architectural Technology with 6+ year’s experience working on corporate interior projects.
• Revit experience (minimum 4years) with Design and/or Technical focus abilities.
• Working knowledge of Building regulations, BCAR and other relevant statutory legislation.
• Excellent design and technical skills.
• Understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget is desirable.
• Exhibits strong lead design capabilities.
• Demonstrates experience in all stages of the design process from conception to completion.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate a team as well as act as a design mentor to junior staff members, within the team.
• Good communication, client management and presentation skills and have experience in a similar role.
• Work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently.
• Experience of fast-track projects from inception to completion.
• Willingness to listen and learn from all members of the team.
• Build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
• Knowledge of and ability to undertake on-going research of furniture systems, products, finishes and materials.
• An understanding of clients’ requirements and experience of client liaison.
• Should demonstrate interest in career and personal development.
This is a full time staff position and salary is €Negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Paul Sinnott Recruitment Consultant at kppm in Dublin. Phone: 086-0438665 or Email: email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org