Junior /intermediate Electrical Design Engineer ( Dublin)
- Design Electrical building systems including LV Distribution Systems, Lighting, Emergency Lighting, General Services, Fire Alarm, Data / Comms, Containment systems in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
- Complete design calculations on the above using industry standard design software packages (Amtech, Dialux EVO, Relux etc)
- Fully conversant and knowledgeable of relevant standards, (ETCI Wiring Regulations / IS10101, IS 3218, IS 3217 etc)
- Prepare tender layout drawings, schematics, schedules, and specifications
- Co-ordinate with mechanical colleagues and external design team colleagues to achieve fully developed design
- Respond to internal and external communication regarding project or design status
- Liaise with equipment suppliers / manufacturers for design support, and equipment / component selection
- Assist with construction administration by reviewing shop drawing submittals and conducting site visits and preparing change notices, site instructions etc.
- Assist with site reviews, and snagging installations and witnessing system testing
Email cv or call Tracey Hayden 0861702901
or email email@example.com
Apply for this job