|Job Ref: 3122||Recruiter: Tracey Hayden kppm Principal recuriter 0861702901|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture, Building Services, Civil Engineering, Construction, Process, Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €|
Junior Procurement Assistant
My client is looking a Junior Procurement Assistant my client has been providing the pharmaceutical, semiconductor, industrial, food, commercial and retail industries with professional project management and high calibre craftsmanship.
They are now on the lookout for a Purchasing Assistant to join their dedicated, passionate procurement team.
Will assist in developing sourcing specifications, requirement and related scope of work that is consistent with the business requirements. This position will conduct data gathering, support spend analytics, assist in delivering measurable cost savings and monitor savings against contract.
• Assist and Liaise with Project managers for all procurement related issues.
• Assist and Liaise with project team to generate a bid list.
• Collect specifications, technical and quality requirements
• Ensure equipment lists are identified and agreed with the project team.
• Ensure that clear budgets are identified and detailed to Procurement.
• Highlight risk and supply issues to the project team.
• Assist with monthly procurement status report to the line manager on assigned projects.
• Build long standing relationships with existing and potential new suppliers.
• Responsible for all procurement requirements.
• Ensure materials are tracked.
• 3+ Years’ experience working in a Procurement department in the Construction Industry.
• System Orientated with Excellent Microsoft Office skills and experience using an ERP system.
• The motivation to be an inspiring member of a high performing team.
• The desire to continuously learn, improve and develop
• A great communicator, decisive decision maker and proven ability to deliver excellence
• Strong contemporary knowledge of relevant regulations and current industry trends.
• Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Quality Assurance (industry experience taken into consideration)
This is a full time permanent position email cv to email@example.com or call Tracey Hayden 0861702901
or email firstname.lastname@example.org