|Job Ref: 03181||Recruiter: Paul Sinnott|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Dublin|
|Job Category: Architecture,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Landscape Architect – Intermediate Level (Dublin)
Kppm are looking to recruit Landscape Architect for our client you will work on integral aspects of the planning, design and development process creating innovative and successful places that respond to people’s needs while having a positive impact on the environment.
You will get the opportunity to work on fantastic projects for both Public and Private sector clients including: Recreation, Towns, Recreation Parks, Hospital/Healthcare Campus, Educational Campus, Pharmaceutical Campus, Large scale mixed use projects and Large scale Masterplan projects and therefor you must have:
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates will have as a Minimum a relevant 3rd Level Qualification in Architecture/ Landscape Architecture, or Construction Studies with 3 to 5 year’s experience and can develop a sketch/concept design through to planning drawings and then on to detailed/construction drawings.
· Proficient and experienced in detailed design and construction for scheme development and preparation of tender documentation.
· Strong experience in the design, EIS of Environmental & Landscape projects.
· The ability to work as part of a bespoke team from initial concept, design development and environmental assessment to deliver high quality projects with added value.
· Strong communication skills and experience of collaborating with Engineers and Architects to include all building design and environmental concepts.
· Experience of the following software: AutoCAD, Microstation, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, 3D Studio Max Skills.
This is a full time staff position and the salary is negotiable depending on experience.
For Further information or to apply please call or email: Paul Sinnott at kppm on: 086 0438665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com