|Job Ref: 2701||Recruiter: Tom Doyle|
|Country: Ireland||Location: Cork|
|Job Category: Process, Pharma Life Science,||Salary Range: €Negotiable|
Lead Project Scheduler (Cork)
Kppm are looking to recruit a Lead Project Scheduler for our client a leading Engineering Design and Project Management Engineering Company who specialise in Hi Tech Pharmaceutical Process Plant Projects.
Role and Responsibilities
· Development of Project Schedules for multidiscipline design projects from concept through to facility delivery.
· Integration of supplier/contractor program and schedules into Master Project Program
· Planning, development and maintaining of Master Schedule, Cost & Resource Plans
· Planning, developing and maintaining Risk Management Plan
· Identifying key activities within the Master Project Plan and reporting of status
· Highlighting in a timely fashion any correct actions required to maintain project schedule
· Provide data and information to the relevant Project Manager/Engineer
· Manage time-phased budget incl. earned value, manage changes, control time related costs and avoid, defend or document claims
· Liaise with Supplier/Contractors Project Planners to ensure compliance with Master Project Plan.
· Lead internal & external Schedule Quality & Risk Assessments
· Conduct PERT, Earned Value and Progress Measure reports to support the overall project controls function / project delivery
Education and Experience
· Suitable candidates must have a Degree/Higher Diploma in Engineering or associated area.
· 5 years’ experience in general project planning and control experience
· Advanced skill level in MS Project and Primavera P6 (analysis of Baselines, Predecessors / Successors, Dependencies, Critical path, Earned value, Lag, Float, Constraints, S Curves etc)
· Proven application of various planning methodologies used on Facility Construction and Process Equipment development and integration projects
· Experience of working in professional service company
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent opportunity with our client for career progression in this key role.
Contract for Services hourly rate negotiable depending on experience.
For further information or to apply please contact: Tom Doyle at kppm in Dublin, Phone: 086 8205038
or email firstname.lastname@example.org